Okkk so next in line is "Chai-patty" , its a Teafe, and for the confused lot,let me tell ,the way we have "cafe" ,usual coffee outlets ,this one is a tea cafe!!!! Situated at 100ft road ,Indiranagar,this is one of the coolest place i have come across in Bangalore. So nw into details,whts cool about a place that serves tea???
(I will try something different,will list some pointers!!!The bullet pointers art learnt through some fellow bloggers.....)
- The most important one, the tea is an awesome masala chai served in kulhads.5stars for the taste.
- The interiors are very creatively done and gives a serene and earthy touch to the whole place.
- Small detailing done using beautiful accessories is worth appreciating.
- The owner is a very humble and nice person, and also the other staff is very congenial.
- The other stuff on menu like the pakodas, maggi etc are also very yum!!!
- They have a collection of books kept there,which u can pick and read while sitting there. (here they scored the maximum from my side)
you are exploring the banglore and its nice to see a tea shop ya i would say chai ki gumatiReplyDelete
is jagah to jarur chai peena chahta hun main
The place surely looks nice, and am a BIG tea fan :)ReplyDelete
Would surely give it a try on my next Blroe visit...
@ Chirag: come down to bangalore, and give it a try!!!ReplyDelete
@ Sid: Definitely the place is worth a try.And once you have tried, don't forget to tell me how did you find the place.ReplyDelete
Thanks dear for the blog post & the appreciation. Would love to have you over at Chaipatty soon again.ReplyDelete
really liked it <3 When in delhi ??ReplyDelete
Hey Jyoti ... Welcome to the blog. But this blog is my old one, i now write at www.anjalisipoflife.wordpress.com . Do check out the blog.. and leave a link for yours too. :)ReplyDelete