Sunday, November 6, 2011

I Need You....

 As said in the last post, i tried scribbling about "Lovveeee " and this is all i could come up with...






"All is going so wrong,
evrerything seeming so blue,
I know that's the moment,
I desperately need you...

Evrything around me is just so erratic,
I dnt seem to get a clue,
Mind wants to stop thinking,
And i just need you....

The world appears to ve turn a back on me,
Each feeling is illegible and new,
I am all surrounded by unknown,
And i hurriedly search for you....

With nowhere to go,
And nothing else to do,
The only truth is,
I want you and only you............!!!!!!











10 comments:

  1. Hmm... true for all of us going through this phase of life. Well written ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup... i knew u ll for sure relate to it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well written .. but tune tension de di ab to..
    beta its great u can sale this poem and get money... dont waste such talent .. smbody can use and earn by it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he he.. ye to jyada ho gaya !!! :) but nyways thnks fr the huge compliment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice lines revealing true feelings......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thnks for dropping by Rahul !!! hope to receive more feedbacks from you in future...

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List