Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dirty talks !!!!

For all those who are shocked, curious or uneasy about the title of the post, lemme put all your thoughts to rest, its not at all about what all you naughty minds are thinking about. It is actually one of my usual weekend stuff.A habit i wanted to share with some friends who are not aware of it, and also wanted to know how many of them would give a nod saying "me too"....
                              The strong holded secret to be revealed is that i am a lazy bun ,and that too to the core. Monday to Friday i am still fine, i mean bearable, but on weekends, i am at my best, best of lazing around!!!!
 So on weekends my room actually shows off almost all the stuff that my wardrobe somehow holds back.i don't pick up single thing that has fallen on the floor.Our bai has to search for space and decide where & how exactly can she broom the place.
                              This is so coz i feel weekends are meant to be relaxed and absolutely no work days, and by no work i mean no work at all.So this turns into a stark reality and transforms my surroundings into picture perfect MESS on lamost all of the weekends!!!

 I am even giving u a chance to sneak peek into my weekend room , as a testimony to this post (I know no one is going to get married to me after looking at this...)


10 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!! I cant believe our room can look this bad in pictures .........;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anu: I knw ,but it actually does!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. same with me
    its just i put everything on my study table,books,headphone,cap and may more things....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet lord!!!!! if i was thr i wud clean your room. Blame the cleanliness freak in me

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ red: You are most welcome yaar, drop in anytime you wish, and pass on a little cleanliness freak part of yours in me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. liked the title of the blog-sip of life sounds really cool :)

    Well,this is not like I'm...I'm a perfectionist to the core and not even a single crease on the bed sheet is tolerated by me :) yes it makes life of people around me a hell ;) but that's how I'm :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @scribby: Thks for complmntin on title. and yeah i knw, i am too messy, but hope wl learn some sense frm all u ppl and mend my ways!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree your room is a mess, but it looks comfortable still :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List