Saturday, December 18, 2010

Just like that!!!!

Here are some lines that i wrote some time back and since had no topic in mind for the post, thought will share the same here:


 "It all may sound very routine & heard, 
But for me all this is unsaid & undone,
I never felt the way for anyone,the way i feel fr you,
You showed me a world that was totally new.

 Certain confessions, few secrets & some feelings r to be told,
You bring the warmth to me, when everything is so cold,
You bring the twinkle in my eyes,
 The truth i trust on,in this world of lies.

I wait for the time we will be together again,
When despite the blazing sun its going to rain,
I don't recall how long has been this wait,
But just a thot of you brings smile, even when nothing is goin gr8, 

Its impossible not to think of you, no matter how much i try,
 You are my friend ,well wisher a shoulder to cry,
People who find true luv are few,
 I feel lucky, i feel blessed, that i found that with you."

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Siddharth!!!!

    written long back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice poem ...good selection of word and full of feeling...and very romantic
    for whom you write this?

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List