Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Wish list...............

Since in a few days we will be bidding adieu to 2010, a thought came in mind, about making a wish list!!!!!   There are so many things that i always wanted to do (still want to do) but now was the time i thought i should pen them down. Ok so here i go..


 10 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE!!!!!!!
 

 1. Trip to Seychelles  (for all those ,who find the name weird and don't know what it is, below is a sneak peak)



2. Write a book



3. Start a business of my own





4.Meet Imtiyaz Ali   (For the sake of "Socha na tha" and "Jab we met" )



5.To prepare and clear one entrance exam  (Any of the tough ones!!!!!)


6.To build a bungalow and do the interiors exactly d way i want










                   7.To learn at least one dance form    








8. To read as many books as possible



9. To gift a piece of diamond jewelery to my mum that she wants from a very long time.....




10. And now the most important one.... To get MARRIED!!! Ha Ha Ha




I hope i am able to do atleast few of them in 2011!!!!








7 comments:

  1. last one to 2011 me ho jaygi....hahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur ideas are always good...try to convert a page in to a novel....

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a good list, make it more specific and u might actually be able to do lots more :)

    and if i were to make a list, some of these things would figure there as well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Siddharth: I guess the common wishes must contain a book, i m sure u ll write brilliant piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice wishes and some them quite interesting ,i hope you will fulfill most of them
    check my blog also
    http://iamhereonlyforu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just was going through this .........Wish no 5 is granted na :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List