Okkk so next in line is "Chai-patty" , its a Teafe, and for the confused lot,let me tell ,the way we have "cafe" ,usual coffee outlets ,this one is a tea cafe!!!! Situated at 100ft road ,Indiranagar,this is one of the coolest place i have come across in Bangalore. So nw into details,whts cool about a place that serves tea???
(I will try something different,will list some pointers!!!The bullet pointers art learnt through some fellow bloggers.....)
- The most important one, the tea is an awesome masala chai served in kulhads.5stars for the taste.
- The interiors are very creatively done and gives a serene and earthy touch to the whole place.
- Small detailing done using beautiful accessories is worth appreciating.
- The owner is a very humble and nice person, and also the other staff is very congenial.
- The other stuff on menu like the pakodas, maggi etc are also very yum!!!
- They have a collection of books kept there,which u can pick and read while sitting there. (here they scored the maximum from my side)